out of all the women that have gone through pregnancy no1 ever had upper back pain?

i asked a question about back pain cuz my back is killing me and its like damn not one answer.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 2:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have upper back pain. It's not all the time though.
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 2:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i do i think its from my boobs
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I had it bad. It was like a cramping pain. I think my chest was huge and also the way I was sleeping.
    corid

Answer by corid at 3:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Try a more supportive bra or find a chiropractor for pregnant women who can help you. Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 3:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I haven't had upper back pain but I have had lower back pain the whole pregnancy.
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 5:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i have upper back pain all the time. i have no idea why.. i take hot baths to try to ease the pain but nothing really works. if you find out anything let me know :)
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 5:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2009