Need Help with picture prop ideas?

I am getting my 8 week old babys first pictures and the photographer said we can bring props so I am trying to think of ideas. Most will be of the baby, but then also a couple shots will be of him and his 14 yr old brother, so that would be helpful too. I pride myself on being creative, but newborn brain has fried me lol.
ty!

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 2:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get a manicure (or not) and definitely get a shot on a black background with your bare hands holding him with only his diaper on. I have one with each of my kids. Only your hands and the baby's head and chest are showing. Check out the pics on my page and see what I am talking about. Also get body part shots like tiny hands and feet. With my Jake I even had pics of his ears taken and they were put on a big collage. Maybe the blanket that your mom made would be a nice pic too.
    akhartis

Answer by akhartis at 11:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I love the pics of babies in flowerpots or bathtubs. I assume they are heavily padded to be comfortable for baby. Or umbrellas and a set of bright yellow rain boots is cute. Fairy wings are sweet.
    Anonymous