What does it mean to dream you are preggers?

i had a dream that i got a pos on a hpt and they told me to come back to the docs office to do a check up on my baby. Now In my wake life i have missed a period and no signs of cramping or pms. any ideas? Anyone dream they were pregnant and actually were.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it might be getting into your head. like if you keep thinking you are or might be it could transfer to your dream.... thats what happened to me... im 6 weeks preggo now :)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• well i'm not sure but i've dreamed that twice and i wasnt preggo either time the 1st time it turned out my aunt was and the other my best friend was . so maybe sumone close to you is.
    aliciap21

Answer by aliciap21 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I think your silly.
    yes you can dream your pregnant it dont mean you are!
    Im pregnant and I have yet to dream about it and Im 34 weeks, personally I think you want to be pregnant so bad your dreaming about it, or trying to say you are so we all go "gaga" and tell you how neat it is and make you feel special.
    truth be told your probably not pregnant, and you shouldnt be asking stupid questions to make yourself feel special!
    Anonymous

• FOR UR INFO ANONYMOUS I WASNT ASKING SPECIFICALLY ABOUT ME. BUT IN GENERAL . JUST LIKE HOW ALI CAP SAID
    Anonymous

• wow your rude! maybe she was just wondering and didnt want anyone to make her feel special, why are people on here so rude!! to the person who asked this question i dreamt i was pregnant a couple times and i did end up pregnant i am now 35 weeks, wait a couple days or a week and if still no period then take a test and take it from there but dont let these rude people on here get to you, just ignore them
    Anonymous

• I always thought pregnancy in a dream meant death in real life. In your case it is probably that you were thinking way too much about it the night before. Whenever something is bothering me a lot the night before I'll have really weird dreams the same night.
    Anonymous

• I had a dream that I was prego before I found out and two weeks later I got a positive pregnancy test :) I'm sure it was just coincidence but who knows? It could just be getting to your head, maybe you are a little anxious but you never know! Good luck!
    javila

Answer by javila at 3:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I have had this a few times....in fact i just posted a ? about dreaming about fish....i had a dream that i was pregnant, I gave birth, then i was in a parking garage and said i need to change HIS diaper. and all the sudden i was in a river knee deep and i let 15 lil tiny fish out of a cup they swam around a lil bit then they swam back into the cup and i dumped them in my diaper bag. the next nite i dreamed that i took a test and instead of 2 lines it showed 3. to my disappointment i have had 2 neg. tests.
    goodfroggie

Answer by goodfroggie at 4:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2009