DID YOU EVER DREAM YOU WERE PREGGER AND TURNED OUT YOU WHERE?

I HAD A DREAM I WAS PREGGERS AND I GOT A POS TEST IN MY DREAM. NOW IN REAL LIFE I AM LATE ON MY PERIOD AND HAVE NO SIGNS OF PMS OR CRAMPING. I JUST FEEL IKE "I KNOW" IM NOT GOONA HAVE MY PERIOD.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's totally possible. This isn't quite the same, but when I was pregnant with my second child my doc had told me it was a boy. Then I had a dream that I had another ultrasound and it was a girl. When I got to my final ultrasound of the pregnancy I told the ultrasound tech about the dream and asked her to just let me know when she spots his boy parts so I could be re-assured. Halfway through she starts cracking up and said "Honey, I don't think you're having a boy!" lol. Sure enough I had another beautiful girl! I think as mothers we just sometimes know.
    MamaApril2

Answer by MamaApril2 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• yeah and i tested 3 weeks before i found out but it came back neg. cuz it was too soon
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• GOD, do you have to post this in EVERY forum, I cant get away from your ignorance...if you want to believe your pregnant FINEE CONGRATS MAMA! feel better now!

Anonymous

• The woman that works downstairs from my mother came into her office and asked if I was pregnant. My mom was like no...why? She said she had a dream that I was pregnant...my mom mentioned it and I realized I was late...took a test and sure enough I was preggers! LOL
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 3:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I was sitting on the couch at my sisters house babysitting my nephew and out of no where I was like "I think I'm pregnant" which is weird because I have never ONCE thought I could be pregnant, I was on birth control and ever since I was 12 I was lucky to get one period a year... The next day I took a pregnancy test, and sure enough I was preggers! My sister was hurt though because she had been trying for over a year and my ma kept having dreams of a baby holding up two fingers, so my mom thought my sister was pregnant with baby number 2- so my ma was telling my sister for weeks that she was pregnant and to take a test, and that the tests were wrong.. well her dream was right on-KIND OF, I was pregnant, and 12 weeks later my sister was pregnant- it was just that my mom was dreaming of the baby telling her there would be TWO on the way! LOL its possible! GOOD LUCK!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 3:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I found out I was pregnant after a week of my DH asking me. I was also standing next to a customer of our store and she was eating ice cream. She swore she never ate ice cream unless someone she knew was pregnant. I tested positive the next day. I wonder if my DH put her up to it...
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• One Thursday I had a mysterious letter in the mail saying "Congratulations about your new little blessing. God loves you and your unborn child." yadayadayada. It had no return address or any hint of who sent it. I went to a pregnancy clinic months before because I thought I was pregnant, but it was negative. That is the only people I could think who would send something like that. Except it was a negative test so I don't know why they sent me a letter. That weekend we stayed with my husband's parents and Saturday night I had a dream that I was at a party drinking and my ob/gyn was there for some reason. We were talking and drinking and he asked me if I would like to know the results of a test I took and I was pregnant. I dump out my beer right then. I told Chris about my dream and he had a dream that I locked myself in the bathroom and when he came in I had five tests saying positive. We went home and bought a test.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 6:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• It turns out it was positive.
    bluelady27

• Oh my word!!!! I've been dreaming I was pregnant for the last two weeks. lol
    HoneyPot78

Answer by HoneyPot78 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Wow! Yes! I had a dream I was pregnant and in the dream I was telling my child's father I was while we were driving. Turns out, I was indeed pregnant (4 weeks 1 day) and of course it was by him (I figured since he was driving in the dream that that somehow symbolized he was the father). Haha. But yeah though, I dreamed of it first.
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2009