does anyone have biopolar children?

im bioploar and im starting to see some really reactive emotionally intense ways in my son. i also know that mental illness is very hereditry .. i know kids throw temper tantrums and will go to great lengths to get there way.. my son is very concerned for others when they are hurt at the park he will get upset if someone else hurt themselves.. im just curious if any moms have biplor kids and what happened in the end to get that diagnois for your child.. and how do u cope with on a day to day basis. thank u

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• We adopted a child with BPD, message me if you want to talk.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 3:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• my neighbor just told me that they have said her 6 year old has bipolar. and now she is on medicine and such...good luck with that. i see from her that its something that takes time and patience...
    Anonymous

• My DH is their poster child, no disrespect intended. He has it really bad.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2009