Can someone please help me? (iud question)

Ok I got my Mirena put in on Wednesday. When she put it in I was in so much pain I didn't think that I was going to be able to drive home. I ended up driving home because Brian was with me and he was starting to get fussy, so I just wanted to take him home and put him down for his nap. My midwife wrote an RX for Ibprofen which I had my hubby go fill and pick up. I have been taking one every 4-6 hours and sometimes it kills the pain other times it doesnt. I am in so much pain right now that I took the Ibprofen and it's not working and I can feel the oain shooting into my legs and I feel sick to my stomach. What could be wrong?

Also Im not sure about this either, but when I had Brian I had tore a little and ended up having to have stiches (<--sp?). Well now all of a sudden when my stiches were at times it feels like someone is taking a knife and stabbing me. Is that normal or what?

rebel_mommy09

Asked by rebel_mommy09 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Health

• When mine was inserted the cramping was horrible. I was taking 4 Motrin at one time and it still hurt. After a two days it was fine. If you are in so much pain maybe you should call them and request an ultrasound to determine the placement.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2009