can you have implantation bleeding after you miss a period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ummm, if you have implantation bleeding it's because of pregnancy so obviously you would have missed a period....is this a trick question or something?
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• well this one site said u get implantation bleeding a couple of days or a week before you miss a period. but i missed my period and now im getting implantation bleeding cause its a light pink and brownish color
    Anonymous

• I have my tubes tied and I get that, and egg can't even get to my uterus to implant.....and I am not regular either. Unless you went to a doctor you don't really know for sure if it is actually "implantion bleeding"it can be helpful,but the internet says a lot of things. Don't diagnose yourself with a computer get it checked out.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2009