My husband and I live in Houston, TX but were thinking about relocating to Fishers, Indiana. Does anyone know anything about it or could someone give me some feedback? Thanks!

We have three small kids so we would want a family friendly area with things to do. Also great schools and low crime, etc.

mamaofthree1503

Asked by mamaofthree1503 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Travel

• If I were you, I'd post this question on www.fodors.com because you'll get more feedback.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• oh okay, thanks!
    mamaofthree1503

Answer by mamaofthree1503 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Fishers is a very nice part of Indianapolis...not sure I could give you specifics but it has very nice neighborhoods. I love Mejiers grocery store!! We had a business that serviced that area so I only know it from driving thru.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I don't live in Fishers, but I do live in Indiana and have heard that it is a good place to live. Out of the Indianapolis area, I believe that it is one of the top places to live. If you try the indianapolis moms like me website(indianapolis.momslikeme.com), I'm sure that you could get lots of information about the area.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 13, 2009