how do i know if it's normal or not?

Okay, so I know that more discharge is normal....but I feel like I just gush all the time. Gross I know, I'm sorry. But sometimes I just seem to leak fluids all over myself. My panties cannot ever be dry and I smell :/ also gross and again I'm sorry. I've been checked, nothing wrong infection wise. So should I just assume this is all okay? Today I was walking and I just started leaking fluid...I'm 23 weeks. Is this normal? I feel like it's too much leakage lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, if you've been checked and they said there is nothing wrong, you probably don't have anything to worry about. However, you may want to do a little research on your own as far as having a heavy discharge during pregnancy. Did you have a heavy discharge during your 1st trimester also? You can also try wearing a panty liner or pad just so you don't leak all over yourself--this may also help with the smell too. I read somewhere that we tend to think we smell a lot worse than we do because our sense of smell is so much stronger. Either way, if you are really concerned, you should ask your doctor to see if this could mean anything negative or what other things can you do about it. Good luck to you!
    Nadar

Answer by Nadar at 4:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• you should get checked out just incase but i dont think there is anything to worry about, this type of thing happens to pregnate women all the time
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 10:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2009