If you've ever cheated....

how did you get caught..or haven't you gotten caught? If you did get caught how so...did he catch you in the act or did a friend tell him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I got caught because I got lzy and thought I never would. I stopped being so careful , and then I stopped caring if I got caught. It was never a matter of a friend tellign because no one knew but me and the person. and as far as getting caught while doing it? never...
    Anonymous

• I think a lot of folks cheat and get caught bc they want to get caught to see if their partner even cares. if they were getting what they needed at home (emotionally or otherwise) the person wouldn't be out seeking it elsewhere. Sometimes they don't even want to cheat they just want someone to want them. Then want partner to want them more and win them back. Oh well, jmho.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I am cheating (so is the person I am cheating w/). I've known him for 10 years and he was and still is my best friend. I have not gotten caught and thats b/c I am very careful. I watch every step I make. We never talk on the phone only on IMs and they get deleted right away and my dh doesn't have my password. I cheat b/c for the last year and 1/2 my dh has acted more like a friend then a husband. My dh and I still don't talk all that much.
    Anonymous