What part(s) of parenting do you HATE?

Everyone has 'something' that they hate about parenting. so what's yours?

Mine are:
Potty training
Him not listening

I realize both are 'part of growing up' and will help him in the future...but I still don't like dealing with it :D

ProudSingleMum

Asked by ProudSingleMum at 4:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• attitude, my daughter is 3 and already acts like a little teenager when it comes to her attitude i'm terrified of how it'll be later in life....
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• The poop. I hate that parenting involves proximity to poop.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 4:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Oh, girl those are the easy parts. How about when DD is 25 and has children of her own- you feel like something is going on that she is not telling you about. But, you have no way of knowing, because you cannot get ahold of her via phone and you can't find her. That's torture. Trust me.

LOL! Anyway, I am not hijacking your post. Just remember, the fun never stops!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Vomit. I can handle every other bodily fluid but after 15 years & 5 kids, it still makes me gag when they throw up.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• people not minding there own business and judging every move a mom makes.
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 7:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• having to be a walk behaind them robot.
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 7:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I pick up their pants off the floor. They would never pick up mine.
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 7:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I agree with marievegan. Having ppl judging what I do with my children is the most annoying and I hate that with a passion.
    At this moment I hate the fact that my son is standing in the middle of my living room screaming his head off b/c dragon tails isn't on. I'm ignoring him right now b/c what else is a mother to do with a screaming 4 y/o?
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Oh I forgot to add that I hate when my kids get there feelings hurt. I hate having to try to calm them down and then find the right words to make the hurt go away. You can't put a bandaid on hurt feelings. ugh
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• The whining and the tattling.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2009