Have you ever cheated or been cheated on and stayed??

Just a thought.....I just wondered what others thought.....what do you condisor cheating ...kissing ..touching..ect....i am asking cuz my best friends long term bf is cheating on her and he says its not cheating.....but i think cheating starts with the thought that leads to an action.....he has kissed the girl and went out to dates with her ....Thats cheating!!!..and does any one think its okay given the circumstances??

emilysmama05

Asked by emilysmama05 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Personally I don't think it's cheating bc they are not married so he didn't take a vow to forsake all other women. he's a single man and single men date. If your friend wants commitment then tell her to get married to him and have him take such a vow. Until then, he is free to date other women.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• but how is she supposed to marry someone that she cant trust because he;s cheating? of course its cheating. if i had found out that my husband was cheating when we were dating, i would not have married him.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• My ex husband cheated on me and that is why he is my ex husband.I would be out the door.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 6:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• ya see thats what i said too its cheating!.....your not with some one 5 years then he just starts dating a new girl and if he wants to he should have had the balls to talk to her about it ... he made the decison not to .....i told her that he knew what he was doing .......but she is just so blind!!
    emilysmama05

Answer by emilysmama05 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I stayed before worst mistake i ever made, trust me girls it ruins everything, i've been with my husband since i was 13(him 14) and we took a "break" 2 years into the relationship, i dstarted dating this boy for about 5 months and boy did he cheat eventaully i left him and went back to my Husband best decision i ever made.
    MummyMiller

Answer by MummyMiller at 6:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2009