how should i finish my tattoo? i asked this a few days ago but didnt get as many answers as i was hoping for.. thanks everyone!

i asked this a few days ago but got only 3 answers & i was hoping for a little more input. so far 2/3 are for red flowers.

i have my outline done for my dragon and tiger tattoo on my upper back. since the start i've been a little hesitant about getting it in color because im a bigger fan of black and grey. when i went to my artist the first time, i asked for a little color to be on the dragon and tiger and some pink flowers, but i want it to be primarily b&g. now im kind of double thinking that and was thinking if i should just get it in all b&g except for some red flowers and petals kind of blowing through it. what do you all think? i really like both my ideas for a little color on the dragon/tiger as a focal point but i dont know if it would look funny in an all grey backgound. any and all comments are appreciated! THANK YOU! =)

http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk387/racheleabella/041.jpg

rAbella

Asked by rAbella at 4:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• AWESOME!!!!!! I think a bit of color would look good...maybe something a bit subdued, you know? Softer colors rather then bright ones, if that makes sense. Although I do agree with the other ladies...maybe even waiting a bit...until you're completely positive of what you want. And PLEEEEZZZEEE post some more pics when you're done. I'd love to see how it turns out!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I would add some color to it. Maybe claws, eyes, tails. I would talk to your tattoo artist as they are going to know what will look the best.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I read your message and I think you should finish your tattoo and see how it turns out and you might like it when it is finish. I wish you the best.
    hotmama846

Answer by hotmama846 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I would stick with B&G for right now, wait awhile. If you are happy with it the way it is then great. Can't you go back and add color later?
    sondamom0828

Answer by sondamom0828 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• This would be so much easier for me to decide if I could see it first, but adding color to the flowers could be good. Ask your artist if there is any way he can paint the areas you may want to color before making it permanent.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I would have it removed. I think tattoos are trashy
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 5:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• if it were me id go with your second option of total black and gray shading with the pink flowers adding good contrast.....but you also have to remember tattooing is a form of self expression and this is going to be on your body permanently so ultimately the decision is yours.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 5:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• OMG!!!!! You are a strong woman to have gone through this. I have wanted a tattoo, but I'm a baby when it comes to pain. I think it looks awesome, but I was thinking that it might look nice if the eyes were bright colors, the flowers of course. Is that fire surrounding because it would be cool if you added some red and orange to that. And then leave the rest of it black and gray. It might look weird if you threw random colors in their. Post when you have it finished.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 6:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2009