Has anyone ever heard of a FERTILE MUCOUS PLUG in early pregnancy?

goodfroggie

Asked by goodfroggie at 4:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm imagining from the sounds of this, it may be a mucus plug that allows sperm in and if you are "fertile" you could end up with more than one baby at different gestation ages growing.
    Anonymous

• what exactly do you mean by fertile mucous plug?
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• well this may be TMI but i passed something that looked like a fetus at first and it wasnt bloody it was pink and brown with white in it. so since i dont have ins. I took a pic of it and had my pregnant friend take it to her doc. and the doc said it def is not a fetus and that it is a fertile mucus plu, and that it is something that passes in early early pregnancy and that most women do not see it because they flush it before they see it... so i took 2 pg test and both neg. the doc said to come in to see her ins. or not....so we will see on the 10th.
    goodfroggie

Answer by goodfroggie at 12:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2009