WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I FIND OUT THAT I HAD CANCER AND I WAS PREGNANT

CAN ANYONE ANSWER THAT QUESTION FOR ME! I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THAT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My aunt had breast cancer when she was pregnant. They found out about halfway through the pregnancy. My cousin was born about a month and a half early because they couldn't wait any longer to do surgery and start treatment on my aunt. Both are fine today.
    I think that it depends on how far into the pregnancy you are if they find out you have cancer. It might come down to the life of the baby or your life, or it might be a situation like my aunts.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 4:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Well I dont think they could do anything till you have the baby. Probaly give you extra viatimns and what they can do without hurts the baby, then when the baby is born they would probaly do the chemo or removal depending on what kind you had.
    HANNAHSMOMMY25

Answer by HANNAHSMOMMY25 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i just found out i have cervical cancer, they told me last week. there is not much they can do. they told me that i have to have a coloscaspy and then a biopsy.. but that until i have the baby they can do nothing. i hope you never get it. it changes how you look at everything god luck
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 4:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• it depends on what kind of cancer it is, and how far you are in the pregnancy. they can and have done chemo on pregnant women.
    2barnettkids

Answer by 2barnettkids at 4:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO ANSWER MY QUESTION AND YOU ANSWER IT VERY WELL AND I KNOW I WILL DO FINE.
    hotmama846

Answer by hotmama846 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2009