can you taste the difference between different brands of bottled water?

i think "niagara" tastes gross and "arrowhead" is the best.. or am i just crazy tasting differences in water? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES I can tast a difference!!! Some taste like theirs sawdust or something in it! And if it's inbetween cold and warm, it tastes like plastic to me! I prefer our tap becuase it's actually pure water!!! I live in Alaska and it's like drinking it right from the mountain streams :) If I do have to drink out of the bottle, I always go for dasani! It's like their plastic doesn't taste so bad LOL
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• yea slightly but they all pretty much taste the same
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• YES!!! People think i 'm crazy too! My husband just shakes his head at me and says "It's just WATER!" when i complain about Dasani! lol! I like Aquavista the best.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 4:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I think some of the ones with added minerals have a slight taste to them that I don't find in the others.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• ha ha Glad I'm not the only one to think so! I think some of them taste like greasy or something. Like they've got cooking oil added to them. My favorite is Deja Blue! LOVE IT!
    Homemommy0503

Answer by Homemommy0503 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I can taste the difference. Dasani is my favorite because it tastes the cleanest.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 5:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I can taste a difference.
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 5:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• YEPP..so im not the only one...now i dont feel so crazy. i HATE water anyway..but some bottles..taste off.some you can taste the plastic..some taste like chlorine..and some are just different..like you know somethings in it, but you dont know what?! im PICKY prob. because i hate it ne way
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Definitely. I can't stand the water in the water cooler at work and everyone at work thinks I'm crazy because the tap water tastes better to me. There are brands of bottled water I prefer - Smart Water, Dasani, Aquafina... but I don't like most of our local brands (I live near Hot Springs, AR - we have several local water bottlers)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Huh I think arrowhead is icky, I swear I taste chlorine. My fav is earth 2o It's bottled here in oregon. Always perfect imo
    Arrowhead, and I know aquafina is just purified tap water, I know there is more but can't remember. Oh the nestle one
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 5:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2009