Mid-week service

Do any of you go to service during the week? How often? Do you feel guilty if you can't make it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i used to, simply because i was taught to attend 'whenever the doors were open'. as i've matured, and moved on to other churches (with different schedules/etc for worship/classes), it doesn't bother me to not have a midweek service. plenty of churches offer home-groups that get together at a group-specified time, which usually is dependent on the needs of the group.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 4:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• In the Catholic Church, there is Mass every day. When I can, I try to go but I'm not guilted into it. Some parishes also have weekly bible studies. I try to go regularly to one and if I can't make it on Wednesday, I try to got on Sat. morning.
    luvmygrndhg

Answer by luvmygrndhg at 5:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I go every week to church and midweek study. I don't allow myself the option to miss a week, so it's never if I go or not go...I know I'm going.
    BethTTC

Answer by BethTTC at 6:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2009