How long did you wait to start trying for your second child after your first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my daughters is a year and half and i would like to start trying i think 2-3 years is great gap between them i sisters is a year apart and me an my sisers are all a year apart that way they always have some one to play with good luck and baby dust to all
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• we stayed on BC for about 10 months (he was deployed when i went off b/c i was told it would take a few months for my body to regulate so we figured go off it while hes gone and when he gets back we'd be able to "try" again) shes now 3 1/2 and we just had number 2. but he's also had 2 deployments in between. we also never actually sat down and figured out when to try etc...it was a we are ready for it whenever its ready for us kinda thing
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• My first DS was 6 months old when i got pregnant with my second DS. My oldest was 15 months when i actually had the second. It wasnt as hard as everyone said to would be. You just have to trust your gut. You'll know when its the right time for you.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• about 5 1/2 yrs
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2009