What Causes A red bloody Eye?

I've had many Migraines Again! So my head hurts Alot! I woke up with A real Red Filled Bloody Ugly Eye! I had to go to A 25TH Wedding Anniversary Party my DD was Hosting. Then hurry home & cook for My DH's Birthday Get Together.. Yes We're unemployed, Down on our Luck, Stressed. I'm unwell & have no health care or meds. for anything! But Wow my Eye is Awful looking! Even Worse or Uglier if that's possible! Will this Stress, pain & problems Ever End! Will I ever get piece of mind? Any Way do you know what Causes this? Is there any way to prevent it?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 5:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Health

• It's a broken blood vessel. A lot will cause them, but there is really nothing you can do for it. It will go away soon. If you have any more concerns, Google it or call your Dr.
    Anonymous