cheimo for ectopic?

so i have an ectopic pregancy and they have givin me two rounds of this suff my HGC levels are still going up no one will give me any answers can any one help or at least tell me where to look plz i feel like i am losing my mind i have a baby that is in me dead and that freaks me out not to metchen we have been trying to have another baby i have 2 beautiful kids now and really wanted this one... docs say sit and wait i have been waiting for a three weeks now i am always in pain or ond the meds i cant take care of my kids right on the drugs they gave me so most of the time i am in pain .... is this normal???

Ana801

Asked by Ana801 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had an ectopic pregnancy a year and a half ago. It is so painful both emotionally and physically so I really feel for you. If the meds that your doc gave you are not bringing your HGC levels down, you need to either tell your doc to remove the fallopian tube and get that baby out or if he/she won't, find another doc. It can be life threatening to have an ectopic pregnancy because of the fallopian tube rupturing inside you and causing internal bleeding. Good luck and my thoughts are with you!
    atesmer09

Answer by atesmer09 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I really don't know much on this topic but I did look it up and here is the website I found with all kinds of info on it, http://www.webmd.com/baby/tc/ectopic-pregnancy-treatment-overview
    It is for treatment and overview of what you should do I hope you get better OMG I just want to cry for you right now I can't imagine what that feels like, Im sorry.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 5:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2009