Does anyone try to show their children a Christian example

and then your husband comes home and ruins it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sister remember Chrisitans aren't perfect. We are humans, but yes it has happened and I too have gotten in the flesh even after praying. There are three things that come against us the world, the flesh and the enemy. Just keep doing what you are called to do sister. It's a battle until we go home. Keep reading scripture and praying for your family's spiritual growth. Blessings!

1 Corinthians 2:9
    However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"

In Christ,
    JCRestoredme
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 5:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• No. not a problem here. Hubby and I are on the same page of what we expose our kids to. So he wouldn't "ruin" it or I won't "ruin" it. Ahh balance.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• We both teach our kids to be good people.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• No problem here.  I am Pagan, he is Agnostic and like 2autisticmom, Eric and I are on the same page in  regards to how we are raising them and what we want to expose them to.

anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 6:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• thanks JCrestored me. Not sure why anyone else would bother answering when you obviously can't help me. We are allowed to troll i guess and it is the price one must pay for asking for help.
    Anonymous