How do I get full custody of my son when hes born?

The father of my son left us when I was just three months pregnant, he hasn't helped us in any way since, I'm 8 months pregnant now. I need some advice in how I can get full custody of my baby boy? His father left to Bolivia in May and is coming back in the end on July. When he left me at three months he started dating this one girl and they were both harassing me and bothering me by email and phone and just sending things for me and the baby to be stressing out. His x girl sent me a picture of the tattoos that they got done of eachothers names, I don't know why she did it and she would also call me to tell me that she was prego and that she was goiin to get an abortion, and would also write me to tell me that they were goiin to get married, at the end he lefted her becuz his parents send him to Bolivia and now hes over there and started dating his xx girlfriend and saids that he loves her and that their engaged to be married!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is he coming back from bolivia?
    and does he actually WANT any visitation?
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 5:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• You need to get in contact with legal aid in your area and then explain everything to them. You need to go infront of the judge to have full custody. He will also have to be in court to, so if he don't show up then thats better for you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• personally unless it involved my son going out of the country I wouldnt allow visitation but if u did that u wont get any child support-
    however if he wants to be a father u shouldnt take that right away, every kid needs both a mother and a father.
    those little games he's playing with u shows he is immature, but he is not at risk for hurting your son, courts dont care about anything other than the child being taken care of and paid for, so as long as he is not hurtng the child and wants visitiation, he'll get it...
    if u dont want him to have any visitiation u wont get child support and u cant ask for state aid, or they will demand u get child support and allow visitation
    Anonymous

• Do you have proof of the pics and emails..you should be able to use this..but getting FULL custody with no visitation isnt likely..which may be different dependant on where your from..or living....but if he doesnt want it..i believe all he has to do is sign a paper, getting him to do that is a whole different story!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• EASY DONT PUT HIM ON THE BIRTH CERT JUST SAY U DONT NO WHO THE DAD IS, THAT WAY THE FATHER HAS TO GO TO COURT AND GET A PARERNITY TEST TO SEE IF THE BABY IS HIS IM SURE HE WONT WASTE HIS TIME! good luck darl oo
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009