Anyone have a good recipe for a flat iron steak?

I bought a flat iron steak the other day and now I need a good recipe. I don't have a grill. Thanks!

yaffamommy

Asked by yaffamommy at 5:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Food & Drink

• look on paul deans website or under her stuff at foodnetwork.com i did something a couple ears ago with one it was awsome...lots of butter and lemon juice and mushrooms. all done in a frying pan
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 6:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• just whipped up a quick marinade of red wine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, bay leaf, garlic, rosemary, oregano, a little Worcestershire sauce, salt and fresh cracked pepper. Sorry I don't measure. Marinated for about 1 hour at room temp then you can put in a grill pan or skillet . Only let cook for about 4 min per side. You want it fairly pink as it will get tough. Slice very thinly across the grain. You can find a similar recipe at everydayfood.com just search flat iron steak.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2009