Is this ok for a 29 weeker to do?

It feels like she is side ways sometimes.. my last U/S showed her head down and I know she is right now cause she just had the hiccups and they are very low and my ob said that means she is head down.. anyway is it ok for her to flip around still or should I be worried.. I am scared to death of a C/S !!!!

AANNNDD howdo i get he to stop going sideways it HURTS!!! lol

My son didnt do this he was a good baby!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• forgot to mention I am 29 weeks 3 days
    TravisJohnsmama

Answer by TravisJohnsmama at 5:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Your baby still has room to move every which way. My DD did'nt turn back to head down until I was 37 weeks. Don't worry. If we could just tell our child to stay just like that would be great. : )
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Many babies don't turn into the head down position until at least 34 weeks and still others wait till later.

There is still plenty of time for her to move and if she does settle in breech that doesn't automatically mean a c-section. There are many options for turning her and depending on the TYPE of breech position she's in she may be able to safely be born vaginally as long as your doctor is trained in vaginal breech birth.
    Anonymous