How do I overcome all the bad emotions?

I'm 8 months pregnant and a single mother, the father of my baby boy left me when I was 3 months. He hasn't helped me since the onli thing that he has done is give me problems and stress. When he left me he started dating this one girl. and they dated for like 2-3 months or so they said that they were goiin to get married and stuff. Then his parents to keep him away from that girl sent him to Bolivia and then I found out by him that hes back with his xx GF from Bolivia and that he's engaged to her and that he loves her!! He said that they've been together for three years and he saids that the time that he was with me over here that they had broken up but now they are back together again. I know that I should've never gotten my hopes up again but his parents came to me and told me that they were goiin to help me out with everything and that when he would come back that he would have changed, I feel so hurt and filled with pain!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Focus on you and your child! Make the best out of what life hands you! Regardless of what happens to him and what he has put you threw be happy for him, and greatful that he gave you your wonderful son! God has a plan for everyone and just believe in that plan and live life to the fullest! Forget him and enjoy every minute you have with your child!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 6:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Life as a single parent isn't so bad. Hopes are dashed all the time. Just make new dreams and strive for them with someone who appreciates and loves you Meantime, file for child support and make him responsible.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• So how many ways would you like us to answer your question. We already know your situation. What do you want from us you got preggo by a lieing scum bag. What do you want us to tell you?
    Sorry for being rude but shit some men change and some do and hopefully for your child sack he will be a good father to him. I do agree with everyone in the other post that every child needs a father and mother and the father and mother need to put there problems with one another a side and parent together. If you both act like adults then you will be able to parent together. Don't take your childs father away cause he hurt you, He never did anything to this unborn child.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2009