Christians, do you smoke? What does your religion say about smoking?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I use to smoke before I was a believer along with other stupid things. After I became a believer all my sins were washed away including that occasional smoking. There is no place for that in a believers life.

Do you want to stop smoking? Are you a Christian? Smoking is bad for your health and God does want us to take care of our bodies. Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:19
    Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• nope i dont smoke because of that verse
    1 Corinthians 6:19

smoking kills you..
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Umm... living kills you... Smoking only makes it easier to be thin while you're here...
    Anonymous

• umm..that's not always true..i've seen a lot of overweight people smoking.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2009