Books with unusual shapes and colors

Does anyone have a suggestion? My son is past the typical shape and color books.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We used a doodlepro for shapes...easy to draw, easy to erase and my youngest loved doing it that way "daw dape!" lol (but he's only 2)

Best thing I've seen for colors is a box of crayons.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• We drew our own shapes and colors using rulers and markers. i even made stencils and the kids used paints. They were able to mix up their own colors. We have even used the computer to try different shapes. I went online to find different shapes and made outlines and stencils for the kids. It helps them learn better if they can be hands on and trace the shapes themselves.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 6:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• you can do an onlinesearch of your library. i find it very helpful
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• What are you wanting to know? I am not sure of your question.
    LovetoTeach247

Answer by LovetoTeach247 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• We made up flash cards...I used different colors and shapes and would do each shape in each color then mix them up and ask my daughter to name the color and shape...she loved it!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 8:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2009