Is it wrong for me to just move on with my life without telling him? .

I really don't want to talk to him right now and I know that if I say something, he will fight with me and say hurtful things... I don't really have the strength to deal with that right now.

I want him to change but he never will. It has been two years and he still is gone more than he is here with us. I have told him several times what I want out of this, he will come over for a week and then he will shut me out again for another two weeks.

I don't know if me moving on with my life will open his eyes or not but maybe if I stop begging, he will realize that it's over or maybe even realize that he better step up if this is worth saving to him. I know that moving on will help me to not cry as much and be depressed because he is selfish and won't show me or my son the love we deserve.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you should give gim fair warning. If you already have, you already have.
    Anonymous

• I know this sounds very mean but I kinda want to shut him out of my life like he shuts us out of his,
    Anonymous

• Oh god sweety i feel like i was the one that wrote that and i wish i could answer your question wt out Looking dumb for not taking my own advise but i do feel that it's better to move on and hopefully he will realize and not wait till u are completely over him. I am currently on the same boat i just had an argument wt hubby like 10 mins ago. Send me a message if you want to talk.

click me

florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Btw. i gave my hubby plenty of warnings and it loks like he now thinks i will never leave cuz i have warned him so much. Just make sure you think through wat your gonna say and stick to your word.

florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• When I left my oldest son's father I left him a note. Of course he didnt realize we had left for 2 days.
    Anonymous

• My boyfriend says the same thing...he will break up with me and not talk to me for weeks or even months but when I break up with him, he won't quit talking to me because he knows I will break and take him back...damn, I'm pathetic.
    Anonymous

• Give him fair warning? This man is destroying you on the inside and you are worried about how he might feel? The most important thing you need to do is worry about yourself and your kid(s). You need to worry about rebuilding what self esteem you do have left. If you allow this man to continue walking all over you like this he is going to do it until there is no point of return. Save yourself and then when you have your confidence back. When you can honestly say that you are in a happier place, then worry about him. IF he is committed to you and your family he will come to you. But don't wait for him. That's what has been dragging you down so far. Good luck with whatever you choose to do. But make sure it is what makes you happy.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i think you should do whatever makes you happy and whatever you think is best for your son. i cant
    tell you what to do because there have been PLENTY of times where i should have left without warning...
    Dylanmom731

Answer by Dylanmom731 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• if you don't tell him then he'll just continue doing what he's doing. Tell him what you have decided and there is not up for discussion. It takes two to argue. leave him standing there talking to himself. Say your piece and walk away

Answer by admckenzie at 7:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I think the best thing for your situaiton is to leave because if you dont feel the love and the attention theres no need because that leaves you hurting and in pain goin all out your way tryin to make stuff right and you know in your heart that theres nothing you can do to make it right then let it go.
    LovePassionate

Answer by LovePassionate at 7:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2009