WOULD YOU TAKE A BREAK IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP?

If you are having a lot of problems and feel like you just want to run would you or have you take a break and what were the conditions if any?

Ask me how you can make money from home for free.

florezitta10

Asked by florezitta10 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• If you are apart your probant fix your problems
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 6:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I think it depends on the structure of your relationship. Are you dating, living together, married? Personally it would be different answers depending on the situation that I was in. If I was married I would seek counseling and exhaust all options before leaving. I don't really believe in seperations, and if it comes down to it, I would opt for a divorce over a seperation. If I was just dating the individual, I would have no problem going on a break. I have done this before. I set a time frame that I needed to think things through. I want to be left alone for two weeks. Do not call me, don't show up at my work, or where I am staying either. I need time to work things out. Then after that period of time I would have made a clear decision on what I wanted to do. Sometimes removing your self from the situation can give you clarity.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 6:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• We are living together for over 10 yrs now. We have no kids together but i have two girls. I never have believed in taking breaks but i feel that he just needs to see what his life would be wt out us in it and maybe that would open his eyes. I am currently looking into counseling but i have very limited income so its taking a while to find something here for free. So I'm really confused and i am trying to be fair to him and my kids.

florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• If you are married. no. I cant' say I haven't felt like you though. I have. But to tell you the truth it is better if you have to work at each issue separately. Send me a message maybe I can give you advice on the issue. I've been through alot. Or at least I can pray for you.

In Christ
    JCRestoredme
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• My Dh and I were always fighting. Neither one of us could make the other person happy. It was a bad time and one day he decided he was going to move out. He spent a couple of days with his friends to help cool things down. I was able to breath and so was he. Then we got together and talked things out. He didn't come home right away, but when he did things were a lot more calm. We had our time to breath. Things aren't always perfect and there are times when we fight a lot, but there are more times when things are good. You need to do what your heart says.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• breaks are good but breaks normally don't have conditions bc breaks ....are breaks.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• what you need to do is ask yourself do i love him and if you once you run away with situation are you gonna have any regrets because sometimes every relationship have there ups and down but it's up to us to make our relationship work and the problems that your having ask yourself why are we having these problems. any way to make it short if you can make it work try to make it work first because once you break it off you might be the one hurt in the end not him.
    LovePassionate

Answer by LovePassionate at 7:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I did. Me and my SO took about 3 weeks away from each other. Not like a breakup but a vacation. No phone calls, texts, hanging out, etc. No being with other people for the time being either.

We just took a break from each other and we happened to realize a lot in this time and now we are very happy. We deal with things calmly, we rarely fight, and we can hang out every day without getting sick of each other because we can just say "Hey, I'm going to do my own thing" without a fight.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• no i wouldnt but i think it is a good idea to have space every now and then ( not to long maybe for a day or 2)
    Lillianmom08

Answer by Lillianmom08 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2009