When do you not even bother to comment on a question

When you're reading the posts in various groups, do you sometimes not bother to post because there have been so many comments? At what point is too many comments for you to bother with? If I read several answers that have my opinion in them, I don't bother to post. My answer has been covered. Then I wonder, well if I post my answer too, then that might persuade the OP to take my (and those I agree with) advice.

Also, if you post a question, at what point do you stop reading the responses?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in About CafeMom

• When its past three pages i dont bother...when they all start sounding like they copy pasted each others responses i dont bother...and when the question is so rediculous about relationships usually i dont bother..there are just some questions that make me say...did you really HAVE to ask!?
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:20 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• When they've started an argument usually I just keep on going. lol
    HoneyPot78

Answer by HoneyPot78 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I've noticed the posts with more responses start to look like the game I played when I was little called telephone. By the time you get towards the end the people replying are moreso arguing with themselves rather than answering the question.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 7:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I agree with HoneyPot, when they start a fight that goes on and includes links and disrespect. If it's my question I'll read every post but if it's someone else, I stop after 20 answers and depends on the question. If it's WHEN DO I GO TO THE ER WITH FEVERISH BABY, I quit after about 7 responses.
    Anonymous

• If it is a post where the answer is common sense, then I usually skip it all together. Or a post that seems to be just plain stupidity.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2009