is there any legit online jobs availiable

im an at home mom boy friend just got laid off lookin to work from home please help

ieasha

Asked by ieasha at 7:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work at home and I love it! You can view my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to get you more info about it and get you working at home!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I can help you.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and links.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I work part time out of the spare room, make almost as much as I did before once you consider daycare, commute, clothes, etc... My stress level is way down, my kids love being home and I am not missing any of the milestone moments. If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 5:48 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Get paid to get your mail out of the mailbox! Either at home or at the Post Office! No FEES!
    http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Get paid to do surveys! FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON and INSTANT CASH! PAID EVERYDAY!
    http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

Get paid to play games and do surveys! NO FEES EVER!
    http://cashcrate.com/322297

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:54 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn’t invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. So, if you’re looking, it’s free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• Of course there is! check out a HUGE list on the forum at www.HomeCareerSuccess.com

Work At Home - Procard International

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:16 AM on Jun. 9, 2009

• I am a sahm, and have tried many ways to make money but many didn't work out for me or never made enough money. But I have since found a great opportunity that has worked for me. This opportunity helps people to bless themselves and their families with the PROSPERITY and ABUNDANCE they deserve. For more information on this wonderful opportunity go to www.UltimateCashOpportunity.com. The best part about this opportunity is there are no products to sell, no inventory, and no chasing you family and friends around to join anything. After you see how wonderful this opportunity is you will WANT to tell everyone you know about it to help them succeed. Most important though is that I hope you find an opportunity that works for YOU. Not everyone is cut out for the same things. Have a wonderful day!
    smltwnmom

Answer by smltwnmom at 2:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2009