I know my boyfriend loves me but he gets on my nerve sometimes because he say negative things but he say he dont mean them but how am I expected to know?

I had met this other dude and i chilled with him one time but didnt have sex with him i told my boyfriend and he was upset then things were kinda okay but i knew that it was still on his mine but i feel that i was woman enough to tell him what i did and i also told him that i apoligize and i didnt mean to hurt him the way i did. Then one day he left and went some where and i was calling his phone and he answered the first time but the phone hung up and i thought that he hung the hone up in my face because the way i conversation was we the phone hung up was negative so when i did eventually talk i told him that we need some space but it was out of anger so he recently he came and got his stuff and left but we are still together i try to see him as much as i can so what advice do you have for me to make him move back in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• It doesn't sound like you are ready for anything serious. Move on....and date around. If you were that serious about him, you wouldn't have "chilled" with another dude.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• It is too much game playing. Better find out now than afterward. Let him find what he wants, and you find what you want. Perhaps it is each other, but with all the doubting and playing around with feelings and phones, it may not be time to get serious yet.

Answer by Bmat at 8:23 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• quit telling him stuff that's none of his business. Telling him you were chillin with another man (even without sex) told him that you were not happy with him. What you DON"T say to men when you are confessing what you did do sometimes gets you in more trouble.It was unnecessary hurt in even mentioning it. Now he'll get even with you. Like Bmat said, lot of game playing. I don't see him moving back in now. He no longer trusts you and you did that to yourself.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2009