• In the Spotlight:

Do people not read their questions before they post them???

incorrect spelling, hard to follow "questions", sometimes it's not a question at all or it makes little to no sense. Has anyone else noticed this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree. Not my place to judge. One time a girl was on here and she had very bad spelling and she got made fun of and the next time she post something she apologized because she had just moved to the states from another country. She just needed help with something. So you never know the situation.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 7:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• yes i notice. its really annoying but i try not to judge people based on their incapacity to type or correctly use grammar.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I really don't care about spelling, I'm tired of hearing people bitch about it personally, however someone posted a question, "can you have implantation bleeding if you miss a period." Okay, really...implantation bleeding can only happen when you are pregnant so obviously you'd miss a period. And I love the ones that want to know if they should get back with their married boyfriend! What the hell do you think we are going to say, honestly!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Most of the time people just don't care or aren't educated enough to know how to use proper grammar, spelling and/or punctuation. Sometimes people are just ranting.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:04 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I have noticed this. I don't care if the person spells things wrong. Spelling isn't every ones cup of tea. But if the question is done in "text talk", I skip it.
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• not to mention non sentences. Who cares? i notice, but it doesn't bother me much until someone who is complaining about it can't write a sentence either.
    Anonymous

• It used to bother me, when I was younger. A LOT. But when I shipped off 4 boot camp and my mom wrote me letter very often I stopped caring about it at all. My mom is dyslexic and often spells things oddly, but having her write me during such a difficult time meant the world to me and somehow that just made my issues with it go away.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 9:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• letters*
    gottalovemal