For those who got pregnant in highschool, did you graduate?

I was just wondering. Hats off to ya because I can't even imagine how difficult it was.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 7:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, and my parents were damn proud too.

Anon, your a bitch.=]
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 5:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• No, my friends all split up, I got depressed bf left me. Dropped out and went back 5 years later.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I got pg my JR year of high school and I graduated SR.05 and I was working full time at mcdonalds. My daught was 5 months old when I graduated. That summer I went to a vo-tech college becasue they offer child care for only 2 dollars a day for you to go to class. It is possible and I left her dad he was abusive when I was 3 months my mom kicked me out the house and I went stayed with my grandmother and she wasn't happy becaseu I was white and my baby is mixed so she didn't help me out until after she was born.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• IM GRADUATING IN 2 WEEKS AND 1 DAY =) Then next spring I am starting college no matter what.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 8:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• They should graduate high school. They should go to college. They shouldn't be high-fived just because they graduated. They're the ones that were stupid enough to get pregnant, now they have to do what's best for that child, no mater what. And if they can't graduate or go to college they should give the baby up for adoption so the baby can get the life they deserve. I could go on and on, but I won't. It just makes me so made with kids are having kids. Those babies deserve so much more.
    Anonymous

• not me, but there was a girl who got pregnant and I didnt see her most of the year, but she was there on graduation day, probably 9 months pregnant wearing her gown. I'm guessing she got tutored and I was so proud of her!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i had lots of friends in high school that got prego... i guess it depends, my one friend went to school up untill her due date and worked her ass off to pass
    Lillianmom08

Answer by Lillianmom08 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2009