Thinking about moving to Texas...

So my fiance and I live in Michigan, and have been really talking about moving out of state. Do you think Texas is a good choice?

mrsmamaj

Asked by mrsmamaj at 7:57 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awe!!!! I wanna move there! My twin sister and my Dad live there! I really like it. They live outside of Houstin.....in a really nice town.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 7:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I live in Bedford Texas and I love it here. Of course I have been in Texas all my life and have never lived anywhere else so I can't really say it is the BEST place to live, but I love it here so I believe it is the BEST place to live.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• If you like Mexican food, people who don't speak English, and it's so hot out that you never leave your house...
    Anonymous