dose anyone know a good way to get the baby out from under ur ribs???

im 6 months prego and this one likes to go all the way over to the left side as far as she can and get up under my ribs and suggestions

sariahsmommy1

Asked by sariahsmommy1 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Drink a cold glass of water or ice water and the baby will move. My baby would move when I would drink Jamba Juice. :)

Good luck!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 8:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Give birth...thats the only thing that will stop it..lol.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• mine was the same way... she was breech so that NEVER stopped!! i swear my rib still hurts in the ONE spot!! They said pushing on it would make baby move but she always went back! I told the dr and all he said was "it's crowded in there what do you expect" so they aren't any help.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i so know what youre sayin....between the heart burn and rib pain...ugh august cant get here soon enough
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Labor and delivery
    SnoWhiteImages

Answer by SnoWhiteImages at 8:22 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i just want to say i am SO SORRY. i have no advice. but my gosh, that's gotta be intolerable.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• squats and the pelvic rock 3x a day it works well
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 8:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Try pelvic rocks. Get down on all fours and swing JUST your hips front and back. Do this as often as possible for as long as you can.

You can also try to apply a bag of frozen peas to where you want her to move from and a heating pad (ON A LOW SETTING!!!) where you'd rather she be. She'll instinctively turn away from the cold and go toward the warmth.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• mine is the sameway i just push right below my ribs and say Malaya (my little one) move and she does
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i was going to suggest the frozen vegetables too! if you can stand it... it's best to put it directly on the skin.
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2009