Why are Sundays hostile?

Saturday, all questions from different people went along fine with an occasional troll. Every Sunday, it's all Christian all the time. Something like the Crosse question comes up, and it's crammed with yelling about it being satan's work. If there is any civil question from Saturday on the front page by dinner, it gets trolled and spammed to the back pages to make room for the same questions that show up every Sunday. The entire atmosphere changes every Sunday afternoon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, the christians have been cooped up inside a church all morning and have to go back in the evening. Wouldn't that make YOU cranky and impossible to live with? Especially if you'd rather be home ripping off the itchy pantyhose and kicking off thoses miserable heels and getting some dinner in your stomach, but the daggone preacher kept rattling on until almost 12:30. I know that's how it affected me. The bitch comes out, man!!!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i asked something like this once before, and got crap answers about sundays not being the only or real sabbath..anyhoo, upon closer examination, its not always on sundays. its pretty much through the week, as well. :)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:19 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• ^^ Yeah to what thehairnazi said.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 8:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I have noticed that weekends and late evenings get a bit "Loud" around here.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I haven't noticed that today. I must have missed the question you are talking about. Well, wait I did see someone chew out NP for no reason. Is that the one?

thehairnazi-- I can totally picture that. So funny.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 8:43 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I've been working.  What did I miss?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:25 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• What you call being hostile, I call telling the truth. Too many people want to pretend that Satan doesn't exist. Believe me he would love that. The post about Crosse was a flat out lie. I didn't see anyone attacking the poster directly mearly stating that Satan is the author of lies like this.

If you are personally offended feel free to report it, but if disagreeing is not the same as attacking.  And you are gonna spend a lot of time reporting people.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:07 AM on Jun. 8, 2009