11 year old Kardashian kid looks like a hooker?

So I was watching the Kardashian's show and Bruce Jenner is catching all kinds of crap from his wife and kids because they are at a restaurant with their family and his 11 year old girl is wearing a tube top boobs hanging out, black eye make up, red lipstick and one hell of a tude! Bruce is not comfortable with his daughter looking like this at eleven and wants to leave the restaurant. His wife is telling him he just can't handle his daughter growing up. To me she looked like a hooker and her attitude could use a few knocks down. Not to mention this little girl seemed mighty entitled to be looking the way she did. They jumped all over Bruce! To me I thought he was being a great father! She was very inappropriate and that his wife should have backed him up. Anyone else see this episode?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, i was just watching that a little bit ago...until my husband woke up! He can't stand that show. Yea, she did look a bit inappropriate for her age. But look at who she has as role models!!!
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 8:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i dont watch that show but i believe it lol. and agree with angie.. look at their role models
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I saw that episode and was DISGUSTED. my little sister is 11 and holy crap, this kid is insane. the freakin 11 year old on this show looks better than i EVER have. that's dangerous, she needs to be put on birth control or put in boot camp ASAP. they need to stop the show just for her.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I can't stand any of them. I don't watch the show because I don't think they deserve the attention? Who the hell are they? Just rich because of "someone else".. They aren't Celebrities. I am so sick of "reality stars" acting like celebs. They are a joke. The only one that is worth a crap is bruce Jenner!
    Anonymous

• The only thing that brings me some comfort is that it was most likely staged to add some conflict to the show.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2009