If cafe mom is here for us to share our thoughts and feelings why is it when we do someone else comes in and says mind your own business, or starts being rude and critical?

I'm sure when they state their opinions they want everyone to listen to them. And I'm sure they all mind their own business too right! Sometimes I feel like if they were "minding their own business" they wouldn't have time to say such rude, mean things to others for sharing their feelings!

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Unfortunatly its because a lot of moms on here live on the drama. Apparently they don't get enough of it watching shows like "Young and the Useless".
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 8:26 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Women are funny creatures. When you get thousands together...........its just asking for drama lol.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• THANKYOU! I agree. None of us are doctors.....we are just moms supporting eachother trying to give helpful remedies on things we have tried. UGH. i hate it when someone makes comments to other peoples personal lives that they have no idea about and has nothing to do with helping the mom who posted the question.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 8:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• i agree. some people can be so rude. every one is not perfect. they need to say something postive or just not say nothing at all
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 8:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I personally do not give my opinion unless i've been in that situation and I think I can offer a suggestion or two! If I have no idea, i leave it alone!! the person asking the question was obviously sincere about finding and ANSWER not to see how many mothers think they're the worst person alive! i've read SEVERAL responses that really made me mad and wonder what kind of woman would write something so demeaning!??! If you can't say something nice or in a nice way and feel the only thing to do is tell them how horrible they are, LEAVE IT ALONE!! it's not for you! it pisses me off!

That's how I feel anyways...
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I think some people just don't know how to be positive. And like Mama Kimmy said, some people are all about drama. You just keep on giving your opinion to people who ask for it and asking for opinions when you need to know something and don't worry what the rude and impossible say. You have a right to voice your opinions on here and may be helping someone without knowing it. I for one, think some people just live day by day being negative. They are the ones who are missing out on some really good advice and help along the way. You just have fun on CafeMom and interact and ignore the drama queens...that's just my opinion.
    1daughter5sons

Answer by 1daughter5sons at 8:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2009