Do I leave him alone or do I keep trying for a relationship?

I met this guy (NATI) in January and i felt like it was love at first sight.I fell so fast for him next thing I know 3 months later I had already told him I love him.(and I gave him a house key) Then I took him around the family everyone liked him and said we made a cute couple little did I know we really was not a couple. He said I was just a real good friend, so then I put a little pressure on him to make this a relationship.Well I guess that pushed him away we started fighting more we disagree on everything than he started cumming around less and less then it seem like I was doing all the texting and phone calls he might answer 1 out 5 calls. So I finally ask him what do I mean to you? Then it started off nice than it soon turn sour. He basically said I was just a Friend?!

Mookie82

Asked by Mookie82 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Believe me sweetie I know this is easier said then done but you need to get over him!! You deserve to be with someone who's as crazy about you as you are him!! This is coming from one who has been through this. Be strong knowing you CAN get through it, keep busy and before you know it the ONE will be there just for YOU!! Good luck to you!! Peace and hugs...
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• If you continue it will only push him further away, I would get be friends and let things take its course!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 8:33 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• It sounds like you're pressuring him for more than he wants to give right now. I'd stop and just be friends with him. If something more develops, great, but if you try to force it, it will only push him further away and make it less likely that you will get what you want.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Just be glad to have him as a friend, and start trying to get over him.
    beccare2000

Answer by beccare2000 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• let him be your friend...no booty calls! also no texting,emails, etc...give him time to miss you!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 9:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• He's been honest all along. What part of FRIEND don't you understand? He just isn't into you as anything but a friend. Look it up if you don't know the meaning. Quit trying to make something out of nothing. He sees you as a clinger now and doesn't want to be with you now. You have scared him off. Go try for the next victim.
    Anonymous

• Just be a friend.It sounds like you pressure him to much.Play hard to get.A man does not like to feel pressured.Go and find someone else you scare him.
    Anonymous

• Good question! I have been in the same situ, and I finally realized, in my situ, that if he wnated to be with me, he would be with me and the fact the he wasn't was my answer right there. he wasn't feeling it like I was.
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 10:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Move on :) You deserve someone who wants to be with you and is the one calling you!
    massagegiftmom

Answer by massagegiftmom at 2:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2009