Anyone else sick of "am I pregnant" or "any legit online jobs" questions? Can't they figureo out the answers from the other dozens of posts each day???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no i like them. i like to hear what other ladys have to say . i think u should just go to the next question
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 8:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Nope. I am good with whatever someone wants to ask. I don't answer if i am not interested.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 8:42 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I don't mind them. The pregnant ones are moms that are excited, mainly, and want somebody to share their hopes with. It is a natural impulse. The job seeking moms are looking to expand their lives or to bring in some much needed money. I wish them all well.

Answer by Bmat at 8:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Its the AM I PG i hate go to the damn dr. they will tell you if you are so worried about it or just wait 4 weeks after the day you had sex and take a test. THE ANSWER to all those am i pg questions is... IF YOU HAD SEX YOU COULD BE PG...DUH!!!!
    Anonymous

• I like reading through the "Am I pregnant" questions...I had a pregnancy scare not too long ago, and it's interesting to see that other women have/had the same symptoms I did!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I'm mostly sick of the online job questions. If it were that easy to have an at home job, don't you think most of the moms out there would be doing that? Get your lazy ass up and get a job.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 10:12 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• If you dont like tham don't READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Jun. 8, 2009