knee calluses

During the first year of my daughter's life, I was on my knees A LOT... so much so that I developed these beautiful little calluses on my knees! Has anyone experienced this? If so, anyone got tips on how to get rid of them? I don't like my knees looking like the bottoms of my feet! LOL

beccare2000

Asked by beccare2000 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I would try a pumice stone thing, just like you use on your feet and a good moisturizer. They should go away in a few months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• You can use the same callus removing creams made for feet on elbows and knees. This happens to a lot of moms and people who garden and stuff lol. You should try the Foot Works Callus Removing pads and cream from Avon. I love them. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• yes usbornebooksdh give you a good idea ,it works
    wendyo717

Answer by wendyo717 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 8, 2009