I moved to Minnesota from California and I noticed that every other billboard on the highway is an anti abortion ad or a hotline to call if you have sexual thoughts about children! Is it like this anywhere else?

I have just never seen this anywhere else ever! I'm not stating an opinion about abortion, I'm just asking if it happens anywhere else.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MN does have TONS of DUIs to the point where you have to get special license plates saying that you have had them.
    Anon IS a moron....I agree. She is probably drunk right now. lol.

Now to answer your question....I live in Montana and there are plenty of anti-abortion billboards, not the mention the Montana Meth Project billboards which display some pretty vulgar and disturbing images of kids on drugs. You should google it and take a look, and they are EVERYWHERE!
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 9:30 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• no I live in louisiana and we don't have any like that...WTF sexual thoughts about children.. I want to know how many child molester call and are like "I like little boys and girls"... Seriouly
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:52 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• You're in the upper midwest now and we're a bit more conservative than California......So you'll probably be seeing and noticing a lot of Christian values much more prominent in advertising.
    Anonymous

• woah... i have seen a couple " cherish life" ( which are great).. but no hotlines for pervs.... thats crazy....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• never seen either of those signs before.
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 9:00 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• We have Christians all over California, and I've been in MN for 5 years. As conservative as everyone wants to act, they sure drink way more than I've ever seen, and the DUI's holy cow! Seems like every other person I meet has one!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Yeah, right off of highway ten in Little Falls mn there is a sign with a perv hotline on it.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I agree with Anon 7:53.

There are also billboards that say "Be grateful" or " Be kind" I love living in the upper midwest.
    Anonymous

• Oh and Steff the only reason there are a high percentage of DUIs is because thats all the cops have to bust around here. I got an underage smoking ticket in MN when I was 17 and as laughable as that is, its nice to know that the cops have time to bust the petty things instead of being busy with shootings or murders.
    Also, we drink a lot because it's cold and we need to stay warm. If you don't like it take your ass back to Cali, thanks
    Anonymous

• I live in CT which is a pretty liberal state but there are a lot of abortion crisis hotline billboards here. I've never seen the child abusers one.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:14 PM on Jun. 7, 2009