Hemorrhoids & Bowels.. maybe TMI??

I got hemmoroids after delivering my son, and they don't bother me as much now except for when I don't move my bowls for a few days then it kinda hurts. Well I was at the Dr's this week and she asked if I had blood in my stools and I said no, not thinking that yeah sometimes I do. Sometimes theres some on the bowel after I move them. Could that be from my hemorrhoids? I hate asking these questions cause.. its somewhat gross, but I go back to the Dr on this week and I'm wondering if I should say anything.

Theres no blood on the tissue or in the water.

I have no other problems, like bleeding wise. I am being checked for anemia, but thats it.

Sorry for the TMI!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Health

• If you can see red blood on it then it is very likely that it is from the hemorrhoids. Try taking some daily magnesium to keep things *soft* and moving. Not all magnesium softens the stool. The best is called "Natural Calm". It is really good. Here is a link to what it looks like: Natural Calm

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I agree with maggiemom2000, also I take cayenne pepper pills this promotes healing..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:09 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Oh yea should take at least 800mg of magnesium..
    MarGeee