How do I get my business started??

I'm trying to sell adult toys and I don't know how to get it started and find clients. My question is would you buy adult supplies like costumes and toys online? Any advice on where I could advertise?

mommy1572905

Asked by mommy1572905 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• Girl, I have a lot of information you might be interested in.  I have created a work at home series on eHow.  I have them all listed in my Journal here at Cafemom.  There are quite a few that you might be interested in that pertain to advertising and promoting.  Check them out here:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Networking is really the best way to build your business. If you are not sure how to get started, contact me.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2009

• LOL I thought that was what yahoo chat was famous for and craiglist. But I'm not in that arena so I dont know.

Feel free to advertise on my site though www.HomeCareerSuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:14 AM on Jun. 9, 2009