Who thinks the ANON person who is answering all the posts.......

is just answering them negatively to start crap????? I DO I DO....how bout we all just ignore the negative answers they are leaving.....

angie_david

Asked by angie_david at 9:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What makes you think it is just one person? Anyone can answer anonymously.
    Anonymous

• Oh, there she is!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Thats true...but it just seemed to be a pattern tonight........that all the posts i read had a ANON person answering them negatively or being rude. Just my opinion.......I have a right to have an opinion. I am not saying its you....
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 9:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Just got on tonight wasnt me!!!lol
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 9:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Sorry I agree with anonymous :43. Anybody can answer anonymously not just one person.
    Anonymous

• Next time they say something tell them how you feel right away so that doesn't bother you any more.I agree alot anom people are rude and think they can get away with stuff like that,but I think alot of them are miserable too and so I sometimes don't care and say nothing.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 9:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I didnt say it was just one person...i was just saying that the ANON that keeps answering very rudely on everyones posts...........and whos to say the ANON that agreed with the ANON isnt the same person...lmao!!!!!! I think its so petty. Actually I find it very immature that so many people can not answer without being ANON.....I mean its ok if you want to be ANON..but it seems like all the rude answers are the ones who answer Anon. If you are mature enough to answer the question then answer it without hiding behind the anon button
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 9:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• They don't want anyone looking at their profile and snooping for ammo, so they can't get judged back.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• yea i see why someone would want to answer anon someitmes..when its incriminating, or TMI type things...but other than that...i dont see the point...it pisses me off when people get snotty or rude ESP when the question didnt call for it..simple question simple answer..why get bitchy!?
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Steff 107
    They don't want anyone looking at their profile and snooping for ammo, so they can't get judged back.

The moms who are bitchy and judgmental do tend to hit that anon button way too often. If they have enough balls to make the comment in the first place why can't they just show themselves?
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 10:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2009