is it possible?

So I havent had my period since March 28. I took at home pg test and it was neg so I called my OB/GYN and she had me take a blood pg test and that was neg also. So she put me on provera its been 18 days now and still no period I had a 10 day supply. the only kind of protection I used was condoms due to not being able to start my nuvaring again. had to take it out for two months doc thought it was causing my high blood pressure. Im not on any other meds or anything. is it possible i could be pg even tho it was negative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it is possible... but not very probable!!! all kinds of things can cause a missed period... stress for example!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I agree with the previous poster. It is most def. possible that you could be pregnant and getting negative pregnancy tests, it would all have to do with your hormone levels. Every women and every pregnancy is different, you may just be producing very low levels (which is not necessarily a bad thing). But, this isn't very likely, although I've heard of quite a few people experiencing this. It might be that getting off of birth control has thrown your cycle out of wack, and like the person above said...there are many things that can cause your period to get thrown off. I'd call the doc again because it does seem strange that you are still not getting a period! Good luck!
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2009