is it possible?

So I havent had my period since March 28. I took at home pg test and it was neg so I called my OB/GYN and she had me take a blood pg test and that was neg also. So she put me on provera its been 18 days now and still no period I had a 10 day supply. the only kind of protection I used was condoms due to not being able to start my nuvaring again. had to take it out for two months doc thought it was causing my high blood pressure. Im not on any other meds or anything. is it possible i could be pg even tho it was negative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I believe so
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 9:51 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• happened to me TWICE!!
    raurismomma07

Answer by raurismomma07 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• or peri-menopausal.. can happen at any age...
    Anonymous

• what bc was you on before the ring??
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:58 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• absolutely. My aunt karen was pg with # 7 or 8. She missed every period, had morning sickness, gained a little weight, felt the baby move everything. But her OB first insisted she was in menopause then added it was a pseodu pregnancy (or whatever they call an imagined pregnancy. Every pregnancy test came back NEG and he refused to do any internal exams or other testing until she insisted she was in labor. Even then he made her g to the office where he found her to be 5 cm and transferred her to the hospital (a 10 min drive) she delivered her baby girl in the ambulance bay.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 11:34 PM on Jun. 7, 2009