Got more than I wanted in traffic.

Ok so here is the situation what normaly takes me 10 min to get home took about an hour due to a car accident I drove today with my windows down because its hot and my air wasnt working correctly.. Im waiting... all of the sudden I hear moaning.. Im like WTH so in FRONT OF ME this guy has porn on his tv in his car nobody in the backseat and the screen is turned so everyone can see it... Hey Im all for porn but come on there were kids in cars around this guy he had his windows down for all to see and hear. Im all for free speach etc but that was uncalled for. Anyways not really a question just wanted to share see what you guys think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Travel

• omg! why would you need to watch porn in your car, come on that is just too much.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:54 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• All I can say to that is WOW.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• LMAO....yea time and place for everything..thats just not it..he prob thought it was funny...and vabchmommy...i worked with a girl that admitted to masturbating in her car ALL the time....LOL i was like hmm thanks remind me never to shake ur hand ever!!!!
    Anonymous

• lol
    Anonymous

• lol! Wow! That's crazy! It makes me wonder if he does that while he's driving, too. You know all the catching sologans we hear now? "Booze it and loose it" "click it or ticket"....there needs to be a catchy one for this. lol! Too bad I can't think of one.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• Ive seen a guy on the road with a screen in his dash so he could see the tv & had a porn going..

Personally.... that guy is a SICKO & I think he wanted the attention. Id give it to him ..... and turn in him -- simply by using ur cellphone camera (some will video tape or atleaste take pics)... Im sorry but thats wrong...

Ive seen it done around mardi gras & party areas. Oh Well No Biggie there since small eyes shouldnt be there.... But during the day in traffic! *rolls eyes*
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• honk your horn if you dont wanna see porn!
    :)
    There used to be a nasty guy that came into the computer lab at our library and printed out nasty fetish style porn. We tried complaining but since it is public, they can look up whatever they want. Even right next to me.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 10:08 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• lmao!! "Honk your horn if you don't wanna see porn" That's so funny! We should suggest that to who ever makes those signs. =D
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:38 PM on Jun. 7, 2009