Lost mucus plug today and have been cramping ever sence!

Could labor slowly be starting?

ashleejo

Asked by ashleejo at 9:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be....I lost my plug 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting....gl though!
    konnorsmommy09

Answer by konnorsmommy09 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I lost mine in pieces over a 1-2 week period, just a word of advice, I got my hopes up and was let down for the whole two weeks, I had contractions and all and still didn't go so don't be like me lol It was really hard on me! You never know and since everyone is different, you could be getting ready to labor!!! GL~

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 10:05 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my son, I lost my mucus plug at 34 weeks, never had any cramping or anything afterwords, just a burst of energy and 2 days later my water broke. Like everyone says, it could be a day or a few weeks before you have your baby.

Was your mucus plug bloody at all? If so, they say its a sign of labor or sign labor is going to start. Something like that.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 10:49 PM on Jun. 7, 2009

• I lost my mucus plug that was bloody, and I still didnt go into labor for a whole month after, and I went a week onerdue. good luck.
    Anonymous